Blogging Feeds My Family
That's actually not true. My family pretty much feeds itself through a variety of methods. None of which are directly related to blogging. But, if I'm going to produce an interesting blog, I'd better learn to come up with some snappy titles.
So this is my blog from India. I'm not yet in India but I felt the need to get something up on this blog having told a few folks about it. I will be in transit for the next few days and would hate to lose audience members for lack of material.
The content and focus of this blog is pretty open at this point. It may develop into weird and wonderful things, but at this point it will be enough to simply inform any who might be interested in what's happening to me as I journey through the former crown jewel of the former Empire. Pictures may appear, I certainly hope they do. And if you wish to make comments, it will remain an open blog until such time as somebody writes something that I don’t like at which point it may become a less than open blog. But here's hoping.
So keep checking in, it should be interesting. And just think, if it's weak, I'll owe you.
Cheers!
Chris
So this is my blog from India. I'm not yet in India but I felt the need to get something up on this blog having told a few folks about it. I will be in transit for the next few days and would hate to lose audience members for lack of material.
The content and focus of this blog is pretty open at this point. It may develop into weird and wonderful things, but at this point it will be enough to simply inform any who might be interested in what's happening to me as I journey through the former crown jewel of the former Empire. Pictures may appear, I certainly hope they do. And if you wish to make comments, it will remain an open blog until such time as somebody writes something that I don’t like at which point it may become a less than open blog. But here's hoping.
So keep checking in, it should be interesting. And just think, if it's weak, I'll owe you.
Cheers!
Chris
<< Home