Happy Holy days
Dear readers, This blog is now and henceforth into forever-ish a complete fabrication of the truth. In so far as the title is concerned...Maybe more so.
I am in Canada... Duty done, illness suffered, culture shocked, and character built I have now begun the rapid process of collecting all my missed beef enters and stormy cold weather. But more to the point, with this searing revelation out of the bag the question hangs in the balance like a Christmas turkey on a half chewed shoelace...Is this the end?
No.
In the final weeks of my sojourn-ey I collated and absorbed enough fascinating and stupefying experience that I feel more than ancy for some further mental and emotional self-solace...Helpfully provided by this here bloggie-whatsit. So, now that we're all up to speed. The journey shall continue. Experientially posthumous* and editorial as it may be...The show must go on.
So now...
Watch for haircurling new All-Indian features Like:
ridiculously Blunt Critical Cultural Comparisons!!!
Astonishingly Vague Topical References!!!
NHL Highlights!!!
Tips for whimpering Travelers and why they ought stay put!!!
Ten good reasons why China Sucks!!!
Ten subjective reasons why Chinese people will rule the earth!!!
One good reason why I love Chinese people!!!
Notes on Canadian law about racial tolerance on the internet!!!
101 things to do when involved in a class action law suite!!!
A New Blog!!!!
Career Politics!!!
Juicers!!!
And Much Much More!!!
May all your nativity scenes be tasteful...
Chris.
*admittedly... WTF? yeah, I got nothing.
I am in Canada... Duty done, illness suffered, culture shocked, and character built I have now begun the rapid process of collecting all my missed beef enters and stormy cold weather. But more to the point, with this searing revelation out of the bag the question hangs in the balance like a Christmas turkey on a half chewed shoelace...Is this the end?
No.
In the final weeks of my sojourn-ey I collated and absorbed enough fascinating and stupefying experience that I feel more than ancy for some further mental and emotional self-solace...Helpfully provided by this here bloggie-whatsit. So, now that we're all up to speed. The journey shall continue. Experientially posthumous* and editorial as it may be...The show must go on.
So now...
Watch for haircurling new All-Indian features Like:
ridiculously Blunt Critical Cultural Comparisons!!!
Astonishingly Vague Topical References!!!
NHL Highlights!!!
Tips for whimpering Travelers and why they ought stay put!!!
Ten good reasons why China Sucks!!!
Ten subjective reasons why Chinese people will rule the earth!!!
One good reason why I love Chinese people!!!
Notes on Canadian law about racial tolerance on the internet!!!
101 things to do when involved in a class action law suite!!!
A New Blog!!!!
Career Politics!!!
Juicers!!!
And Much Much More!!!
May all your nativity scenes be tasteful...
Chris.
*admittedly... WTF? yeah, I got nothing.
<< Home